Friday, April 3, 2020

To all Students

When you finish your evaluation, you are going to have a vacation homework project. You are going to explain this in a video that you have to send to me until April 20th,  My e-mail is: mijares.juliebarraza@gmail.com

Please follow these instructions:

1st. Grade

You are going to present a poster talking about you favorite animal.

- Draw or paste pictures of your favorite animal in a cardboard
- Write its characteristics, at least 5 adjectives

This is an example of what you can do in order to present it in the video that you are going to send me to my e-mail.

My Favorite Animal: Draw and Write Prompts | Printable Skills Sheets


2nd. Grade

You are going to present a poster talking about your favorite toy.

- Draw or paste pictures about your favorite toy in a cardboard
- Write its characteristics, at least 5 adjectives

This is an example of what you can do in order to present it in the video that you are going to send me to my e-mail.

With this informative/explanatory writing unit students will write ...

3rd. Grade

You are going to present a poster talking about your favorite vacation.

- Draw or paste pictures about your favorite vacation in a cardboard
- Write its characteristics

This is an example of what you can do in order to present it in the video that you are going to send me to my e-mail.

1st Grade Worksheets for January | Narrative writing prompts, 1st ...

6th. Grade

You are going to present a poster talking about your favorite restaurant.

- Draw or paste some pictures about your favorite restaurant in a cardboard
- Write its characteristics
- Talk about it

This is an example of what you can do in order to present it in the video that you are going to send me to my e-mail.

Writing Task: Favourite Restaurant - English ESL Worksheets for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

6th Graders

KIDS!  I´M SO PROUD OF YOU!  I AM GOING TO MISS YOU A LOT!