Wednesday, April 22, 2020

ACTIVITIES

Hello kids, good morning! How are you today? Hope you are doing fine. Let me tell you that I miss you all. If you need the audios (tracks) from Lesson 4, you have them in your last homework, this will be yesterdays lesson.


1st Grade

Today we are going to continue on Lesson 4, if you attended class, just practice the words that you got wrong in the dictation, if you didn´t attend class, please complete this pages to keep on practicing, and don´t forget to send these to my e-mail writing your full name in the subject:






2nd Grade

Today we are going to continue on Lesson 4, if you attended class, just practice the words that you got wrong in the dictation, if you didn´t attend class, please complete this pages to keep on practicing, and don´t forget to send these to my e-mail writing your full name in the subject:







3rd Grade

Today we are going to continue on Lesson 4, if you attended class, just practice the words that you got wrong in the dictation, if you didn´t attend class, please complete this pages to keep on practicing, and don´t forget to send these to my e-mail writing your full name in the subject:









6th Grade

Today we are going to continue on Lesson 4, if you attended class, just practice the words that you got wrong in the dictation, if you didn´t attend class, please complete this pages to keep on practicing, and don´t forget to send these to my e-mail writing your full name in the subject:





No comments:

Post a Comment

6th Graders

KIDS!  I´M SO PROUD OF YOU!  I AM GOING TO MISS YOU A LOT!