Thursday, February 20, 2020

Homework

1st grade

In your notebook write and read the words, then circle the ones that should start with a capital letter:

tree        christmas        january       box          chair          france           girl           tuesday


2nd grade

In your notebook write and fill in the blanks using the question words:

Who           What            Where             When              Why

1. ____________ are they coming? They are coming this morning.

2. ____________ are you doing? I am doing my homework.

3. ____________ is with you? My sister is with me.

4. ____________ is your father? My father is in his room.

5. ____________ are you sad? I am sad because I lost my book.


3rd grade

Answer pages 69 and 70.


6th grade

Solve book page 68-70.



No comments:

Post a Comment

6th Graders

KIDS!  I´M SO PROUD OF YOU!  I AM GOING TO MISS YOU A LOT!