Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Homework

1st grade

Write the following sentences in your notebook and underline the past tense:

1. Tom invited us to his birthday party.

2. We finished the exam half past ten.

3. My sister studied that lesson.

4. They arrived on time.

5. He asked me to bring my books.


2nd grade

Write these sentence starters and finish them with your own words to talk about dogs.

1. Dogs are _____________________________________.

2. Most dogs like to ______________________________.

3. My dog is ____________________________________.

4. Some dogs don´t _______________________________.

5. Dogs are not __________________________________.



3rd grade

Write 5 sentences using the following negative contractions:  aren´t, won´t, don´t, doesn´t, and wasn´t



6th grade

Finish your postcard, page 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6th Graders

KIDS!  I´M SO PROUD OF YOU!  I AM GOING TO MISS YOU A LOT!