Friday, September 27, 2019

Homework

1st grade

Circle the pronoun that completes each sentence:

1. He / She / I  is my father.

2. He / She / You  is my mother.

3. I / He / It  is my puppy.

4. We / She / I are in first grade.

5. I / He / You   am a good student.

6. I / He / They   run in the playground.


2nd grade

The following sentences need capital letters and periods. Rewrite them correctly on the lines:

1.- mony likes her red dress  __________________________________
2.- he is with sam and nick  ___________________________________
3.- his name is tom ___________________________
4.- rodrigo is a boy fom my school _______________________
5.- he is my best friend ___________________________


3rd grade

Fill in the blanks with "did" or "didn´t"

1. ________ you eat the last slice of cake?

2. They ________ get to class on time.

3. _________ we turn that homework in yesterday?

6th grade

Practice the words you got wrong in the dictation, write them at least 20 times. And answer page 88 from your books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6th Graders

KIDS!  I´M SO PROUD OF YOU!  I AM GOING TO MISS YOU A LOT!